Life in 5D is vastly different than in 3D
Right around December 15, 2017, some of Earth’s inhabitants made the move to 5D. These people are the way-showers, the Lightworkers who arrived here to lead the way for the rest of the population that’s waking up in line with their own agenda.
And if you’re reading this, then you are well on your way to living in 5D. You’re early to the game.
Those of us who have been hanging out in 5D these past few weeks still bounce back to 3D regularly. It takes some time for the body and consciousness, which is used to strict constraints related to time, space and polarity, to adjust to the different perspective.
So what is 5D like?
It’s like you wake up one morning, and everything that you are used to viewing, although it is the same stuff, looks different. It’s still your morning coffee cup, but now you can see it multidimensionally. You can feel the cup, the energy of which it’s comprised. It is brighter, it vibrates, and it’s easier to appreciate. You savor using it. You want everyone to have a cup like this because interacting with it brings you joy.
Here are some indications that you’re hanging out in 5D:
- You feel like you’re floating.
- You make behavioral changes based on your knowledge that you are the creator of your experience.
- You can easily put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
- Colors are brighter.
- Sounds are clearer.
- Your body stops hurting.
- Some people will not see you. You may see them try to walk right through you.
- Temporary feelings of disconnection – like you are watching the world on a screen.
- You take deeper breaths.
- You see grids or geometric figures superimposed on things, including the sky.
- You recognize that synchronicities happen all the time and they are there to lead you.
- You have the urge to give up everything and let yourself be led – surrender.
- You no longer desire any confrontation.
- You respond with gentle silence.
- Linear thinking is replaced by conceptual thinking – like a ball shooting around a billiards table.
- Increased sex drive.
- Eating smaller, cleaner meals.
- Wanting to get out more with people.
Everyone is different, so don’t have set expectations about what this experience should look like for you. It’s about perspective. You will just see and interact with things differently.
And be gentle with yourself. You’ll bounce back to 3D at times, so that you can rest. Sleep! Watch a funny movie, or create something. You’ll be back in 5D in no time. (Get it?)