Feeling Weird? Join the Club!
As you awaken, you are likely to feel some strange stuff happening to you. These could be mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. It may differ for some people, however there are many common symptoms that are reported to us that affect the majority of awakening people.
Think you are going Mental? It’s You, Making Yourself Better
- Hearing other peoples’ voices in your head.
- Seeing things from the corner of your eye.
- You get “goosebumps” or “chills” after certain thoughts.
- You see repeating numbers such as 11:11 and 222.
- You swear that songs are sending messages to you.
- You overhear others’ conversations that answer questions you asked yourself recently.
- Seeing animals cross your path multiple times.
- You forget what you were talking about, mid-sentence.
- Disrupting electronics and/or lights in the room.
- Seeing patches of color when you close your eyes.
- You see a UFO.
- You start seeing immediate consequences from actions you’ve taken.
- Lost time or feeling like time is endless
- You hear crickets chirping inside your head.
Overly Emotional? It’s You, getting in touch with Yourself.
- Crying over nothing? Crying is always a release of resistance from your connection with Source.
- Notice some anger flaring up at the DMV? Well that was before you awakened, too…
- Suddenly can’t step on a bug? Save those glass jars for transportation outside. This is your new normal.
- Quick to anger when you see cruelty?
- Can’t endure violence in movies anymore?
- Children and animals flock to you.
- You do endless research attempting to explain things you’ve been questioning lately.
- You suddenly crave nature or water.
- Colors make you emotional.
- You can’t microwave your food anymore.
- You feel like you have a twin, somewhere, out there, that you connect with in your dreams.
- Sudden urges to sit on the ground.
Does Your Body Feel Like It’s Going to Die? It’s You, changing yourself to accept more energy.
The physical symptoms are the hardest to assimilate, because they get in the way of living your life. Yet, they are fleeting, and you will feel better on the other side.
- Dry, red eyes
- Acute Flu symptoms
- Monthly cycle goes haywire
- Water retention
- Sudden insomnia
- Itchy ears
- Overheated palms
- Seeing flashes of light, sparks or fireworks
- Hearing sounds no one else hears
- Waking up at 3am
- Pulsing hands and/or feet
- You break thin glass without pressure
- Needing more protein and vegetables
- Acute food allergies
- Ringing and high-pitched tones in your ears
- Increased need for naps
- Swaying back and forth when standing on your feet
- Itchy underarms
- Cold things feel wet
- Your dominant hand changes from left to right, or right to left
- Itching in your throat
Note: Do not shun Western Medicine simply because you are awakening. There is a healthy balance between naturopathic and allopathic medicine. Listen to your body and see a doctor if you are guided to do so.
Do You Feel Like Decluttering? It’s You, clearing out some old beliefs.
- You want to rid yourself of things that don’t give you joy.
- You start losing friends, as your frequency increases.
- You rid yourself of extra responsibilities.
- Your eating habits change to a more plant-based diet.
- You give things away you normally would have sold.
- Your outfits get simpler.
- The thought of a Martha Stewart-style dinner party no longer thrills you.
- You don’t fidget as much.
- Your job situation changes unexpectedly.
- You stop watching television and reading the newspaper.
- You are no longer susceptible to advertisements.
- You don’t care if your towels match anymore.
- You no longer shop for sport.
- You speak less often.
- Your handwriting changes.
Want to watch a video on the 11 Signs that You’re Waking Up? Click here.