Feeling Weird? Join the Club!
As you awaken, you are likely to feel some strange stuff happening to you. These could be mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. It will differ for most people, however there are many common symptoms that are reported to us.
Think you are going Mental? It’s You, Making Yourself Better
- Hearing other peoples’ voices in your head. These voices will always be speaking positive things
- Seeing things from the corner of your eye
- You see repeating numbers EVERYWHERE and can’t get away from them
- You swear that songs are sending messages to you
- You overhear others’ conversations that answer questions you asked yourself recently
- Seeing butterflies, hummingbirds or ladybugs in your line of sight
- Seeing patches of color when you close your eyes
- You see 11:11 on the clock all the time
- You start seeing immediate consequences from actions you’ve taken
Overly Emotional? It’s You, getting in touch with Yourself.
- It’s very normal to cry as you awaken. Crying is always a release of resistance from your connection with Source
- Notice some anger flaring up at the DMV? Well that was before you awakened, too
- Suddenly can’t step on a bug? Save those glass jars for transportation outside. This is your new normal
- Quick to anger when you see cruelty?
- Can’t endure violence in movies anymore?
- Children and animals flock to you
- You do endless research attempting to explain things you’ve been questioning lately
- You suddenly crave nature or water
- Colors make you emotional
Does Your Body Feel Like It’s Going to Die? It’s You, changing yourself to accept more energy.
The physical symptoms are the hardest to assimilate, because they get in the way of living your life. Yet, they are fleeting, and you will feel better on the other side.
- Dry Eyes
- Weight Gain
- Sudden Insomnia
- Seeing flashes of light, sparks or fireworks
- Hearing sounds no one else hears
- Waking up at 3am
- Pulsing hands and/or feet
- Needing more protein and vegetables
- Ringing and high-pitched tones in your ears
Note: Do not shun Western Medicine simply because you are awakening. There is a healthy balance between naturopathic and allopathic medicine. Listen to your body and see a doctor if any symptoms persist.
Do You Feel Like Decluttering? It’s You, clearing out some old beliefs.
- You want to rid yourself of things that don’t give you joy
- You start losing friends, as your frequency increases
- You rid yourself of extra responsibilities
- Your eating habits change to a more plant-based diet
- You give things away you normally would have sold
- Your outfits get simpler
- The thought of a Martha Stewart-style dinner party no longer thrills you
- You don’t fidget as much
- Your job situation changes unexpectedly
- You stop watching television and reading the newspaper
- You are no longer susceptible to advertisements
- You don’t care if your towels match anymore
- You no longer shop for sport
- You speak less often