Kimberly discusses 5 changes you could expect to see in 2019:
1. Experiencing more of the things you can’t see, such as Coyote Calls, which are phone calls from no one, as a synchronistic reminder that there are many signals coming to you from outside of your 5 physical senses.
2. Food choice changes. No judgment here, just notice the energy of the food that you put into your body. This doesn’t mean that you must give up anything, but you will probably do so naturally, and easily, if it doesn’t serve you.
3. Friends: Since you started your awakening process, you’ve probably lost a lot of friends. In 2019, expect to connect with new people who share similar vibrations, and who get what you’re about. You may also start to notice that the friends entering your world share some similarities. In Kimberly’s case, the souls meant to help on the journey at this time have names that all start with a “K.”
4. Gibberish: You may start to stumble upon reading material or videos in which the person sounds like they are talking gibberish. You don’t understand the words, the sentences or the intention of the message. This is great! Bookmark it because that information is being sent to you early. You will be referring to it later after a few more things have been unlocked in your coding.
5. Busting through limitations. Our society has programmed us to believe that we are powerless. We’ve been told that the human body can’t do things that it indeed can do. Kimberly discusses breatharianism and telekinesis as two examples of new abilities that will emerge after we bust through limiting beliefs.
Celebrate 2019 dear Lightworker! Things are looking much brighter, and remember you never go backwards! You are always evolving towards the Light!
Kimberly’s T-shirt can be had here:
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.